U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis 2024
U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Industry Overview
The U.S. IVD for autoimmune diseases market was valued at USD 4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of USD 4.74 billion by 2024. The U.S. Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) for autoimmune diseases was valued at USD 830.9 million in 2015. The high prevalence of autoimmune disorders, growing awareness about these ailments, growing demand for technologically developed & high performance products, and high investments in research are the driving factors for the expanding growth of the market.
These health problems are second leading cause of chronic illness in the U.S. and are amongst the leading causes of deaths in the U.S. women. They have an adverse impact on the work productivity and the quality of life of patients and form an economic burden greatly affecting the healthcare spending in the U.S. The National Institute of Health estimates the direct healthcare costs associated with these disorders accounted for around USD 100 billion, whereas the cancer costs accounted for USD 57 billion.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market
U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. IVD and LDT for autoimmune diseases market by application and technology:
Based on the Application Insights, the market is segmented into Addison’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Alopecia Areata, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, Diabetes Type 1, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Narcolepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Uveitis, and Others.
- The U.S. IVD for rheumatoid arthritis held the majority of share of 14.1% in 2015 and the LDT for diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis held a share of 13.2%. Rheumatoid arthritis is a common disorder affecting the Americans.
- The occurrence of psoriasis is on the rise and it is another factor adding heavily to the economic burden of autoimmune diseases in the U.S. Psoriasis results in higher utilization of resources and leads to loss of work productivity.
Based on the Technology Insights, the market is segmented into Immunoassays, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Microbiology, and Molecular Diagnostics.
- The clinical chemistry segment occupied the majority of the market share of IVD, accounting for 35.6% and LDT market accounting for 34.1%. Common samples tested in clinical chemistry are blood and urine.
- Molecular diagnostics are projected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 2.9% for IVD diagnostics and 3.1% for LDT diagnostics.
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The key market players focus on developing technologically advanced screening and diagnostic tests for various diseases. The focus is also on identifying treatment for growing rare diseases.
Some prominent players in the U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases market include
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- SQI Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- Beckton Dickinson & Company
Order a free sample PDF of the U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Industry Overview The U.S. IVD for autoimmune diseases market was valued at USD 4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of USD 4.74 billion by 2024. The U.S. Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) for autoimmune diseases was valued at USD 830.9 million in 2015. The…
Microsoft Office 365
- Arts & Entertainment Press Release
- Automotive Press Release
- Business & Professional Services Press Release
- Education Press Release
- Energy & Environment Press Release
- Fashion Press Release
- Finance Press Release
- Health & Fitness Press Release
- Health Care Services
- Home & Garden Press Release
- Home Health Care
- Industrial Supplies & Services Press Release
- Internet Press Release
- Manufacturing Press Release
- Press Release
- Press Release & News Distribution Center
- Professional Services Press Release
- Real Estate Press Release
- Services Press Release
- Sports Press Release
- Technology Press Release
- Travel & Tourism Press Release