Interactive Kiosk Market to Gain Substantial Growth During the Forecast Period 2022-2030
- by marketherald
Interactive Kiosk Industry Overview
The global interactive kiosk market size is expected to reach USD 52.74 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing consumer involvement in the purchase process and an extensive focus on customized service delivery by industry players are the major factors driving the adoption of interactive kiosks. The geographical expansion and service enhancement using interactive kiosks enable companies to offer convenient, swift, and hassle-free service to customers with enhanced safety and security. The North American regional market dominated the global market in 2021.
The region’s growth can be attributed to incumbents of the retail and BFSI verticals, who continue to deploy interactive kiosks as part of their efforts to enhance the consumer experience. However, the Asia Pacific regional market is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period as the retail, hospitality, BFSI, and healthcare verticals continue to grow. Incumbents of these industries continue to emphasize customer engagement. Based on end uses, the market has been further segmented into BFSI, retail, food & beverage, healthcare, government, travel & tourism, and others. Manufacturers have developed multiple self-service kiosks solutions for segments, such as travel & tourism, and healthcare.
Interactive Kiosk Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global interactive kiosk market based on component, type, end-use, and region:
Based on the Component Insights, the market is segmented into Hardware, Software, and Service.
- The hardware segment led the market and accounted for more than 45.0% share of the global revenue in 2021. The hardware segment includes kiosk equipment, such as displays, printers, and others. Enclosures, card readers, scanners, motion sensors, physical keyboards, touchpads, bill acceptors & recyclers are covered under the others segment.
- The software segment includes Windows, Android, Linux, and others. Windows accounted for the largest market share while Android is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The adoption and integration of interactive self-service kiosks in product/service delivery will result in a reduction of associated delivery costs.
Based on the Type Insights, the market is segmented into Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Retail Self-Checkout, Self-Service, and Vending.
- The Automated Teller Machines(ATMs) segment led the market and accounted for the highest revenue share of more than 49.5% in 2021. Digital transformation initiatives and growing ICT spending are expected to spur the demand for ATMs in the market.
- Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance in the retail industry. Hence, the industry is rolling out self-checkout kiosks to improve customer engagement & employee efficiency and reduce operational costs. These days, customers expect convenient and faster service without waiting in long queues or traveling long distances.
Based on the End-use Insights, the market is segmented into BFSI, Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Government, Travel & Tourism, and Others.
- The BFSI segment led the market and accounted for more than 51.0% share of the global revenue in 2021. Increasing demand for self-service technology in the BFSI segment is expected to propel the segment’s growth. The interactive kiosk has applications in almost every business sector, from retail, BFSI, government, healthcare, and education to entertainment.
- In the tourism and transport sector, it offers way finding and directory solutions to locate the address and guide tourists. It also includes a parking ticketing and management system. Continuous technological development increases the application scope and provides opportunities in multiple sectors.
- The smart technology of the magic mirror is grabbing the attention of fashion retail customers. Kiosks help inpatient management and telemedicine. Over the forecast period, the retail and BFSI segments will continue to be the largest end-users offering a wide range of self-directed service solutions for enhanced customer experience.
Interactive Kiosk Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile
The market is characterized by the presence of a few players accounting for significant industry share. New product launches and technology partnerships are some of the major strategies adopted by key companies to strengthen their market position. Key industry players are also heavily investing in research & development projects and focusing on establishing production infrastructure to develop and offer differentiated and cost-effective self-service solutions.
Some of the key players in the global interactive kiosk market include:
- NCR Corp.
- Diebold Nixdorf AG
- ZEBRA Technologies Corp.
- Advanced Kiosks
- Embross Group
- IER SAS
Order a free sample PDF of the Interactive Kiosk Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Interactive Kiosk Industry Overview The global interactive kiosk market size is expected to reach USD 52.74 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing consumer involvement in the purchase process and an extensive focus on customized service delivery by industry players…
Microsoft Office 365
- Arts & Entertainment Press Release
- Automotive Press Release
- Business & Professional Services Press Release
- Education Press Release
- Energy & Environment Press Release
- Fashion Press Release
- Finance Press Release
- Health & Fitness Press Release
- Health Care Services
- Home & Garden Press Release
- Home Health Care
- Industrial Supplies & Services Press Release
- Internet Press Release
- Manufacturing Press Release
- Press Release
- Press Release & News Distribution Center
- Professional Services Press Release
- Real Estate Press Release
- Services Press Release
- Sports Press Release
- Technology Press Release
- Travel & Tourism Press Release