Home Bedding Market Is Driven By The Rising Use Of Adjustable Beds, 2030
- by tom-clark
Home Bedding Industry Overview
The global home bedding market size is expected to reach USD 172.36 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2030. The market is driven by the rising use of adjustable beds, which has resulted in the lockdown induced by Covid-19 as a means of properly adjusting the work-from-home lifestyle. This tendency has boosted the market growth by increasing the prevalence of customizable mattresses and bed linens. Increased residential expansion across areas, indicating increased house construction and building permits, is expected to revamp market demand.
Home Bedding Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global home bedding market based on type, distribution channel, and region:
Based on the type Insights, the market is segmented into Bed Linen, Mattress, Pillows, Blankets, and Others.
- The bed linen segment held the largest revenue share of over 25.0% in 2021 and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Bed linens include bed sheets, bed covers, pillow covers, and duvet covers.
- Bed linens include bed sheets, bed covers, pillow covers, and duvet covers. A rapid shift in consumer preferences toward quality and sustainable linens for healthier beds, greater comfort, and durability is a key factor boosting the segment growth.
- The blankets segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2030. The segment is driven by the rising demand for Afghans in countries with a cold climate like the U.K., Canada, the U.S., and Russia.
Based on the Distribution Channel Insights, the market is segmented into offline and Online.
- Offline channel is preferred by shoppers as it facilitates the consumers to have a first-hand look at the products, which helps in an easy inspection of the quality and materials. With the help of traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- The online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.1% from 2022 to 2030. With the advent of online retailers and the increased efficiency of e-commerce sites, consumers are making fewer trips to brick-and-mortar stores.
Home Bedding Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The market is characterized by the presence of a few established players and new entrants. Companies have been expanding their product portfolios by incorporating new and innovative home bedding to widen their consumer base.
Some prominent players in the global home bedding market include:
- Acton & Acton Ltd.
- American Textile Company
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- Bombay Dyeing
- Casper Sleep Inc.
- Beaumont & Brown
- Pacific Coast Feather Company
- Crane & Canopy Inc.
- Peacock Alley
- Purple Innovation, Inc.
- The White Company
- Portico New York
Order a free sample PDF of the in Home bedding Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
Home Bedding Industry Overview The global home bedding market size is expected to reach USD 172.36 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2030. The market is driven by the rising use of adjustable beds, which…
Microsoft Office 365
- Arts & Entertainment Press Release
- Automotive Press Release
- Business & Professional Services Press Release
- Education Press Release
- Energy & Environment Press Release
- Fashion Press Release
- Finance Press Release
- Health & Fitness Press Release
- Health Care Services
- Home & Garden Press Release
- Home Health Care
- Industrial Supplies & Services Press Release
- Internet Press Release
- Manufacturing Press Release
- Press Release
- Press Release & News Distribution Center
- Professional Services Press Release
- Real Estate Press Release
- Services Press Release
- Sports Press Release
- Technology Press Release
- Travel & Tourism Press Release