Disposable Gloves Market Growth, Definition, Opportunities and Outlook 2030
Disposable Gloves Industry Overview
The global disposable gloves market size is expected to reach USD 16.12 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2030. The high prevalence of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly in North America and Asia Pacific, is projected to augment the demand for disposable gloves. The COVID-19 pandemic had boosted the demand for disposable gloves, which strained the supply chain, thus creating a shortage in the market. Furthermore, disposable glove manufacturers are expanding their production capacities to meet the growing demand, thereby improving the global supply chain over the past few months.
Disposable Gloves Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global disposable gloves market on the basis of material, product, end use, and region
Based on the Material Insights, the market is segmented into Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Vinyl, Neoprene, Polyethylene, and Others.
- Disposable nitrile gloves are anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2030 on account of their rising adoption in the medical, painting, chemical, laboratory, and dentistry sectors. Higher resistance of nitrile gloves towards puncture and chemicals than vinyl and natural rubber gloves is anticipated to boost the growth of nitrile gloves globally.
- Natural rubber led the market and accounted for over 35.0% share of the global revenue in 2021. Natural rubber disposable gloves offer superior performance and protection in various applications such as medical and dental, food processing and service, janitorial and sanitation, pharmaceutical, and automotive.
- Vinyl disposable gloves are latex-free and are made from polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers. These gloves offer high comfort and tactile sensitivity as compared to neoprene gloves.
Based on the Product Insights, the market is segmented into Powdered and Powder-free.
- The powder-free product segment led the market and accounted for over 70.0% share in 2021. Stringent regulations on the use of powdered gloves by several governments worldwide are expected to have a positive impact on the powder-free gloves market growth over the forecast period.
- The advantages of using powdered gloves compared to powder-free gloves include their ability to fit tightly and offer protection against hazardous chemicals or physical contaminants.
Based on the End-use Insights, the market is segmented into Medical & Healthcare, Surgical, and Non-medical.
- The medical and healthcare segment led the market and accounted for over 75.0% share of the global revenue in 2021. The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic across the world is anticipated to boost the demand for gloves used by healthcare professionals across the globe for examination and testing and to limit contact with infected patients.
- Surgical disposable gloves have high-quality standards compared to examination gloves and are commonly used by surgeons and operating room nurses.
Disposable Gloves Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The market is fragmented, with major manufacturers striving for market leadership. Key players have integrated along the value chain to further strengthen their market position. The global market has been witnessing mergers & acquisitions along with strategic alliances such as technology licensing in order to obtain an edge over competitors.
Some prominent players in the global disposable gloves market include
- Ansell Ltd.
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Ammex Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Sempermed USA, Inc.
- MCR Safety
Order a free sample PDF of the Disposable Gloves Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
Disposable Gloves Industry Overview The global disposable gloves market size is expected to reach USD 16.12 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2030. The high prevalence of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly in North America and…
Microsoft Office 365
- Arts & Entertainment Press Release
- Automotive Press Release
- Business & Professional Services Press Release
- Education Press Release
- Energy & Environment Press Release
- Fashion Press Release
- Finance Press Release
- Health & Fitness Press Release
- Health Care Services
- Home & Garden Press Release
- Home Health Care
- Industrial Supplies & Services Press Release
- Internet Press Release
- Manufacturing Press Release
- Press Release
- Press Release & News Distribution Center
- Professional Services Press Release
- Real Estate Press Release
- Services Press Release
- Sports Press Release
- Technology Press Release
- Travel & Tourism Press Release