Atmospheric Water Generator Market Growth Rate, End Use Insights and Key Companies Profile
- by tom-clark
Atmospheric Water Generator Industry Overview
The global atmospheric water generator market size was valued at USD 2.15 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0% from 2022 to 2030.
The industry growth is expected to be driven by freshwater scarcity and increasing technological investments followed by favorable government regulations. Frequent lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in an increased demand for drinking water in places like camps for migrant workers, isolated labs for COVID-19 testing, and areas with water supply disruption. The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to accelerate the demand for atmospheric water generators (AWGs) as countries are exploring independent, scalable, and resilient technology for water security.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Atmospheric Water Generator Market
The demand for AWGs in the U.S. is expected to grow post-pandemic, on account of increased water requirements attributed to the rising awareness related to hygiene and constant washing of hands. Moreover, an investment of around USD 35 billion to strengthen water infrastructure in the U.S. through its Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Act, passed in April 2021, is also expected to drive the market in the country. Rising water scarcity, depleting groundwater levels, global supply chain disruptions, and various government initiatives are some of the factors that are likely to boost the equipment demand. Moreover, policies conducive to establishing water infrastructure are anticipated to augment the demand for atmospheric water generators over the forecast period.
Stringent government policies and regulations, including the Drinking Water Directive in the EU nations, Safe Drinking Water Act in the U.S., and Drinking Water Quality Standards in Japan, are intended to ensure the availability of safe potable water. The aforementioned policies are expected to boost the growth over the forecast period. High capital and maintenance required for AWGs are the key concerns, especially for residential consumers. The market growth in residential applications is hindered by the low purchasing power of consumers, primarily across the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa regions. As a result, researchers are continuously seeking new technologies that can reduce the manufacturing cost of the equipment.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Advanced Materials Industry Related Reports
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market – The global heat recovery steam generator market size was valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period (2020 to 2027). Rising concerns about Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions and severe regulations to decrease carbon footprint is projected to continue as a key driving factor for the market.
- Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market – The global water and wastewater treatment equipment market size was valued at USD 61.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2021 to 2028. Rising demand for clean water due to rapid urbanization and industrialization, coupled with diminishing freshwater resources, is anticipated to propel the product demand over the forecast period.
Market Share Insights
January 2020: Energy and Water Development Corp. (EAWD) sold its self-sufficient energy supply AWG system to a Mexican company engaged in manufacturing bottled waters.
February 2019: Bharat Electronics Limited launched its new atmospheric water generator.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global Atmospheric Water Generator market include
- Akvo Atmospheric Water Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Dew Point Manufacturing
- Ray Agua
- WaterMaker India Pvt. Ltd.
- Water Technologies International, Inc. (WTII)
- SkyWater Air Water Machines
- Drinkable Air
- Energy and Water Development Corp. (EAWC)
- Atlantis Solar
- EcoloBlue, Inc.
Order a free sample PDF of the Atmospheric Water Generator Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
Atmospheric Water Generator Industry Overview The global atmospheric water generator market size was valued at USD 2.15 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0% from 2022 to 2030. The industry growth is expected to be driven by freshwater scarcity and increasing technological investments followed by…
Microsoft Office 365
- Arts & Entertainment Press Release
- Automotive Press Release
- Business & Professional Services Press Release
- Education Press Release
- Energy & Environment Press Release
- Fashion Press Release
- Finance Press Release
- Health & Fitness Press Release
- Health Care Services
- Home & Garden Press Release
- Home Health Care
- Industrial Supplies & Services Press Release
- Internet Press Release
- Manufacturing Press Release
- Press Release
- Press Release & News Distribution Center
- Professional Services Press Release
- Real Estate Press Release
- Services Press Release
- Sports Press Release
- Technology Press Release
- Travel & Tourism Press Release