Precautions for installation and debugging of hydraulic control system-Guilong manifold blocks
Hydraulic system has two kinds of hydraulic control system and hydraulic transmission system, hydraulic control system and hydraulic transmission system is not the same: hydraulic control system begged its hydraulic organization movement can be high precision tracking random control signal change. Hydraulic control system is mostly closed loop control system, so there is the need of system stability, response and accuracy. For this purpose, it is necessary to have mechanical-hydraulic-electrical integration of electro-hydraulic servo valve, servo expander, sensor, high degree of cleaning oil source and the corresponding pipeline placement.-Guilong manifold blocks
The equipment and precautions for debugging of hydraulic control system are as follows:
1, the selection of high-precision filter, according to the electro-hydraulic servo valve for filtering accuracy request, usually 5 ~ 10μm.-Guilong manifold blocks
2. In order to ensure that the hydraulic control system has a very good purification function in the working process, it is best to add a low-pressure self-circulating cleaning loop.-Guilong manifold blocks
3, the hydraulic cylinder selected by the hydraulic control system should be low friction hydraulic cylinder, the lowest starting pressure should be measured before the equipment, as the basis for checking the hydraulic cylinder in the future.
4, the oil tank inner wall information or coating should not become the pollution source of oil, the hydraulic control system of the oil tank information is the best choice of stainless steel.-Guilong manifold blocks
5. The gas should be carefully removed before the formal work of the hydraulic control system, otherwise it will have a great influence on the stability and stiffness of the system.
6, oil tank and pipeline system through the usual pickling process, with low viscosity hydraulic oil or turbine oil, no load circulation scouring. The following points should be noted for cyclic scouring:-Guilong manifold blocks
1) The position of the equipment servo valve before scouring is replaced by a short circuit channel plate;
2) The filter is blocked quickly in the scouring process, so it should be checked and replaced in time;
3) In the scouring process, oil samples are obtained on time, and pollution measurement is carried out and recorded with pollution measurement instruments until the scouring is qualified.
4) After qualified flushing, release all cleaning oil, and write qualified hydraulic oil into the tank through the precision filter.
7. The position of the equipment of the electro-hydraulic servo valve is as close to the hydraulic actuator as possible, and there is as little hose between the servo valve and the actuator as possible, all of which are to improve the frequency response of the system.
8. Electro-hydraulic servo valve is a precision product of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical integration. It is necessary to have relevant basic knowledge before equipment and debugging, especially to read and understand product samples and instructions in detail. Note the following points:
1) the type of the servo valve of the equipment is consistent with the plan, and the dynamic and static function inspection data of the servo valve at the factory is intact;
2) Whether the type and technical data of the servo expander meet the requirements of the plan, and the parameters that can be scheduled should match the servo valve used;
3) Check the control coil connection method of electro-hydraulic servo valve, series, parallel or differential connection method, which is in line with the plan request;
4) echo sensor (such as displacement, force, speed and other sensors) type and connection method is not in line with the needs of the plan, especially to pay attention to the precision of the sensor, it directly affects the control precision of the system;
5) Check whether the oil source pressure and stability are in line with the plan. If the system has an accumulator, check the inflation pressure.
9. System debugging should be carried out before the formal use of hydraulic control system, which can be carried out according to the following points:
1) Zero adjustment, including servo valve zero adjustment and servo expander zero adjustment, in order to adjust the system zero, sometimes participate in the bias voltage;
2) Static test of the system, determine the static connection between the controlled parameters and the command signal, adjust the reasonable expansion multiple, usually the larger the expansion multiple, the smaller the static fault, the higher the control accuracy, but the system is not stable;
3) Dynamic test of the system. Dynamic test instruments are usually used to measure the system stability, frequency response and fault to determine whether it can meet the requirements of the plan. Dynamic and static inspection records of the system can be used as the basis for the evaluation of the system’s working conditions in the future.
10. After the hydraulic control system is put into work, it should be punctual to check the following recorded data: oil temperature, oil pressure, oil pollution degree; The work is stable, the zero deviation of the organization is implemented, and the tracking of the signal is implemented.
More technical articles can be found on the website-Guilong manifold blocks