Killeen, TX/2021: Opening a savings account at a credit union offers many benefits in addition to high interest rate. Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union is a reputed credit union in Killeen that offers savings accounts and a variety of other financial products to its members.
About The Credit Union
The credit union was started in 1957 as an initiative of making finances accessible to a member in need of affordable funds. The institution is federally insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration) up to $250,000. It strives to provide the best lending opportunities and services to its members.
Credit Union Savings Accounts
- To open a savings account with the credit union, one needs 2 forms of identification, a $5.00 fee to open an account and $20.00 to keep in the account.
- It is important for the person to live, worship or works within the portion of Bell County, west of I-35.
- The savings accounts offered include Share account, Money Market Accounts, Christmas Club, Vacation Club, Certificates of Deposit and Individual Retirement Account
Benefits Of Choosing The Credit Union
- Friendly and helpful staff members
- A friendly atmosphere
- Outstanding customer care services
- Exemption from corporate tax
- It is a federally insured institution
- Every member has a right to equal ownership in the credit union and is involved in the selection of the board of directors
- Affordable lending services
- Convenience of online services
- Offers higher deposit rates and lower loan rates
- Simple membership procedure
- Flexible terms are offered
- Offers a wide variety of savings and investment options
- Competent dividend rates
Other Services Offered
- Gift Cards
- MasterCard cash advance
- Payroll deduction
- Direct Deposit
- ACH Origination
- Bill Pay
- On-line access
- MasterCard Gift Cards
For more information about the Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, feel free to visit 3305 E Elms Rd, Killeen, TX – 76542. You can also call at (254) 690 – 2274 or visit https://gctfcu.net