The India paper cups market size reached INR 2,139 Crore in 2020. Looking forward, the market expects to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026, according to IMARC Group’s latest report by IMARC Group.
Paper cups are a type of disposable cups used for holding food and beverages such as tea, coffee, soft drinks and soups. They are coated with a plastic or wax layer, which prevents the liquids from soaking through or leaking out of the paper. With the growing food industry and the emerging trend of takeaway services in India, the demand for paper cups is increasing.
India Paper Cups Market Trends:
The rising awareness among consumers about cleanliness and hygiene has encouraged them to use disposable paper cups as they are considered safer as compared to their reusable counterparts. These cups undergo extreme heat during the manufacturing process, which kills bacteria and sterilizes the product. Apart from this, on account of the environmental damage caused by plastics, the Government of India is promoting the use of paper cups as they are biodegradable, recyclable and tend to take lesser time to get decomposed as compared to the plastic or foam cups. Besides this, due to the rapid urbanization and busy lifestyles, people across the country prefer paper cups owing to the several advantages offered by them. They help in saving time and effort, require no premeditation or cleaning, and do not need to be returned as they can be easily discarded after use.
Request to get free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-paper-cups-market/requestsample
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being:
- Leetha Group,
- Sri Lakshmi Polypack,
- Octane Ecowares Pvt Ltd,
- Plus Paper Foodpac Limited,
- Neeyog Packaging,
- Swan International,
- Manohar International Private Limited (MIPL),
- Greenware Revolution,
- Vecchio Industries,
- Hyper Pack Pvt. Ltd.,
- Valpack Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
- Ashima Paper Products,
- World Star Packaging Industry,
- Paricott India Papercup Pvt. Ltd.
View Report TOC, Figures and Tables: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-paper-cups-market
- Based on the cup type, the market has been segmented into hot and cold paper cups.
- On the basis of the wall type, the market has been classified into single, double and triple wall paper cups.
- The market has been categorized based on the cup size into small, medium and large.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into tea and coffee, chilled food and beverages, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into coffee/tea shops, fast food shops/QSRs, offices, educational institutes and multiplexes, supermarkets (food court) and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Gujarat and others.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal